Wood Working Tail Vice/Vise (100mm or 150mm Travel) - The Original
- The beautifully knurled knob is 32mm in diameter and precision machined to provide quick, fluid travel and easy tightening.
- The vice comes with one solid brass dog that is 1/4" high for low profile work.
- Shipped with step by step instructions for easy installation.
- Dimensions: 32mm x 35mm x 280mm – solid heft for stable support
- 5/8" 6 tpi ACME thread for a quick moving action.
- Just over 100mm travel dictates bench dog holes will need to be 100mm apart or less.
- Weight: 1.3 kg.
- Dimensions: 32mm x 35mm x 370mm
- 5/8” 6 tpi ACME thread for a quick moving action
- Just over 150mm travel dictates bench dog holes will need to be 150mm apart or less.
- Weight: 1.6kg.
Absolutely excellent mate. Beautifully made, couldn't be happier
This is the best tail vise I used.
In my opinion, there is a lot of advantage point on this tail vise. Easily installed, precisely travelling, durable, optimal design and comparable price. The owner is very kind and friendly. I like him.
Tail Vice - 100mm
Well I picked up my tail vice personally last week directly from the HNT Gordon Factory; thank you Terry for the carrot cake and taking the time to show me around the Factory and the tips to install my vice. I could not wait to set about to install the vice into my workbench and I am happy to say that I have completed that task today. The installation could not have gone more smoothly and if you stick to the plans provided, most people with a bit of skill will be able to achieve this. Now that the vice has been installed, my next task is to complete the dog holes along my bench to line up with the vice. What a great product, it looks really nice and the action is silky smooth and precise.
Really good Very smooth Very smooth
Nice piece of equipment
The 100mm tail vice is really well made, built with very tight tolerances. I recommend to everyone who would like to install a new wagon (tail) vice.