**BARGAIN** Wood Working Tail Vice/Vise (100mm Travel)
THIS VICE IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL AND EXPECTED TO PERFORM AS WELL AS A FIRST GRADE VICE.
During the final stages of assembly, we tap a thread for a locking grub screw that holds the handle mechanism in place and on this vice, the tap has sheered off. It has locked the handle in place effectively serving the purpose of the grub screw. It could not be retracted without damaging the vice so we have left it in.
Please see attached photos of the actual vice for your reference.
- The beautifully knurled knob is 32mm in diameter and precision machined to provide quick, fluid travel and easy tightening.
- The vice comes with one solid brass dog that is 1/4" high for low profile work.
- Shipped with step by step instructions for easy installation.
- Dimensions: 32mm x 35mm x 280mm – solid heft for stable support
- 5/8" 6 tpi ACME thread for a quick moving action.
- Just over 100mm travel dictates bench dog holes will need to be 100mm apart or less.
- Weight: 1.3 kg.
- Dimensions: 32mm x 35mm x 370mm
- 5/8” 6 tpi ACME thread for a quick moving action
- Just over 150mm travel dictates bench dog holes will need to be 150mm apart or less.
- Weight: 1.6kg.